[SOLVED] Remove "SPAM: " when delivering mail, which is not spam

tanjix

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys!

Quick question; if a mail is classified as spam and being put into qurantine, the subject is modified to read "SPAM: <origin subject>".
Now, when I want to deliver a mail, which is not spam, I get it like this into my inbox.

Is there a way, to have it delivered with the original subject, without the "SPAM: " part?

Apologizes, if this has been asked already earlier, I couldn't find an answer on that here (or used the wrong keywords on the search page).

Thanks!

Modifying the subject on release from quarantine is not possible, neither is removing something from a header...

but you could simply remove the action which puts the SPAM in the subject in the first place from your rules...

The rule that add the Spam label to the subject is really useful, I don't want to remove that.
I'd like to see the feature that deliver a mail and put in the whitelist the sender in the same time too.

Can you add these feature in the next release?

Reactions: Iso

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!