[SOLVED] Remove mount point lxc container - Error 500 / Unable to parse mount options

sabrent

Dec 15, 2020
Hello together,

i am very new into Proxmox and after searching a while for a solution to the problem, i decided to try my luck here.

I have set up a Zoneminder container, which after a few headaches, is now running fine. However i have tried to bind an external harddrive to be used as storage for my system. And this is where the trouble came up. I had managed to get them visible in zoneminder, but something was wrong with the access probably to the storage folder. While trying to get that fixed i managed to break the "clean" Zoneminder setup, as now i am not able to remove the mount point. I think this is due to the fact that i messed up the .conf of the container by adding bind there, although it was already set up in the Proxmox interface. Now, when trying to remove it i get a lot of error messages and the storage can not be removed from the container (have tried restarting, but it still hangs there and the .conf file then changes to mp0 - remove pending).

I have no idea what to do and was hoping i will find another solution then to start setting up zoneminder again from scratch. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Adrian

Update: I did not check the config file right, the part to be deleted was in the middle and i did not see it. Can be closed.

Attachments

• pic1.PNG
    pic1.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
  • pic2.PNG
    pic2.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!