Question about Proxmox SPICE option for clipboard

René Pfeiffer

Oct 29, 2018
Vienna
web.luchs.at
Hello!
We are using Proxmox VE (version 7.x, upgrade to 8.x is scheduled). Some VMs are virtualised desktop machines, and we would like to disable the clipboard between the SPICE client and the VM. Is there an option to do this? SPICE supports this according to their issue tracker. I can't find the option in the Proxmox configuration. Do I need to edit the VM configuration files manually?

Best regards,
René.

I also encountered the above problem. I want to turn off the clipboard sharing feature between the virtual machine and the real machine to prevent data loss. please give me the solution if you guys find it

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!