QEMU agent stoped working, can't access my VMs

fleyd

Aug 22, 2022
Hello,

I have a MiniPC with Proxmox currently with 7.2-11, i updated it after the issue i will describe below.

I have 2 VMs, Home Assistant and Open Media Vault. Home assistant always had the QEMUI agent enabled and worked fine, however since last night i was unable to access HA and when i logged in into Proxmox i noticed the HA VM had no IP.

I updated and upgraded it, rebooted all the Proxmox but did't worked, anyone can help?

When i try to stop the VM to reboot it has this error:
Code:
()
trying to acquire lock...
TASK ERROR: can't lock file '/var/lock/qemu-server/lock-100.conf' - got timeout

1664571109573.png

Hello,

Could someone help me?

I cannot access my Home Assistant VM and and that is causing me some problems.

Check your storage utilization. At least looking at the little indicator, it seems your local-lvm is full and probably therefore you get those IO-errors.

But I have no experience with LVM and all its commands, so I can not really help further, sorry.

Reactions: fleyd

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!