pve 6.5.11 automatic restart

刘立业

Jul 15, 2024
在pve主机的syslog中,没有显示机器重启的原因。如何排除故障以及机器自动重启1721032872258.png

Hi,

The forum is supported only in English and German, please consider posting in one of these languages to get quick help.

Regarding your issue:
Code:
In the syslog of the pve host, there is no indication of the reason for the machine reboot. How to troubleshoot and automatic machine reboot

Can you check the hardware logs? You can use `dmesg`.

Does the server reboot every time at the same time or randomly? If at the same time could you check the cron job?

[ 16.872794] i40e 0000:1a:00.2: Error I40E_AQ_RC_ENOSPC, forcing overflow promiscuous on PF
[ 16.872863] i40e 0000:1a:00.2: Error I40E_AQ_RC_ENOSPC, forcing overflow promiscuous on PF
[ 16.873077] i40e 0000:1a:00.2: Error I40E_AQ_RC_ENOSPC adding RX filters on PF, promiscuous mode forced on
[ 16.873927] i40e 0000:1a:00.2: Error I40E_AQ_RC_ENOSPC adding RX filters on PF, promiscuous mode forced on

The error filtered by dmesg |grep Error is as shown above, but this error appears after restarting, not the error before restarting.

If your server have remote management such as iDRAC, iLO etc.. could you check hardware event logs? I would also check the smarctl of your system disk `smartctl -a /dev/sdX`

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!