Proxmox vm can't startup after FreeNas Online

4b3ocx

Aug 24, 2016
INDONESIA
Hai, I'm New use proxmox, and i have proxmox cluster in proxmox 4.1 with 4 node and 1 NAS / freenas storage, i'm install vm on NFS partition on pve4 or Node 4, some time i try restart freenas and node 4
simultaneously and the first lit node 4 while still offline vm can't start up and when freenas online vm keep stop. i have problem it. how How to get vm Life Back When FreeNAS has Life

abba942f6eed42ecb929cc2fd44fd2e9.png

4daf860518b445d0973e7e5595144dad.png

f2bf0bd3dea441d7b2a2b9a14e53c03f.png

I think to make a schedule for auto startup by ping an IP address for a few minutes after the FreeNAS on,
But how ? thank you , I hope to have a solution

Hai, I'm New use proxmox, and i have proxmox cluster in proxmox 4.1 with 4 node and 1 NAS / freenas storage, i'm install vm on NFS partition on pve4 or Node 4, some time i try restart freenas and node 4
simultaneously and the first lit node 4 while still offline vm can't start up and when freenas online vm keep stop. i have problem it. how How to get vm Life Back When FreeNAS has Life

abba942f6eed42ecb929cc2fd44fd2e9.png

4daf860518b445d0973e7e5595144dad.png

f2bf0bd3dea441d7b2a2b9a14e53c03f.png

I think to make a schedule for auto startup by ping an IP address for a few minutes after the FreeNAS on,
But how ? thank you , I hope to have a solution

Hi,

If i understand your VM has it' hard drive image in the FreeNas.And the FreeNas is another physical server right ?

So it's obvious your VM won't boot before FreeNas is online.
The only way the node 4 and the freenas server reboot at the same time would be a total interruption.So why no boot the freenas server before and wait a couple of seconds before booting the nodes ?

Regards

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!