Proxmox unable to hit router.

red_death_gtc

Mar 28, 2024
I recently had to put in a new switch in my home lab. Before I did this I opened up all the ports to the default so they could All hit the router on 192.168.1.1. Long story short the proxmox's online I'm able to access it but it is not hitting the router. Everything looks up the physical interface looks up and the VMBR0 is up I just can't hit the router and so my pi-hole, That is running on my proxmox can't connect to my network, so everything is down. Also here's the thing I have a single AP connected to the same switch as the proxmox And it can hit the router and the proxmox but the proxmox on the same switch can't hit the router. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20241017_141612~2.jpg
    20241017_141612~2.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 0
Update:

Change ports and restarted the PC running the proxmox. The proxmox itself can hit my router but my container running my pi hole and VM running my Network controller cannot hit the router.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!