Proxmox: Problema gestione reti differenti

Aaron sabadin

Feb 23, 2024
Ciao a tutti, sto configurando proxmox su un server con scheda madre supermicro e scheda di rete intel. La Eno1np0 gestisce la MGMT fisica con indirizzo 192.168.60.1/27, dedico questa rete a proxmox, backup, a tutto ciò che non deve essere visto. Nella Eno2np1 invece metto es. 192.168.90.254/24 che andrò al solo utilizzo della rete LAN.
Ho fatto questa configurazione già molte volte, però ieri proxmox, non appena configuro la rete, va come in conflitto. Cioè, la LAN del cliente funziona, la MGMT no, e quindi sono costretto a mettere PVE nella LAN.

auto vmbr0
iface vmbr0 inet static
address 192.168.60.3
netmask 255.255.255.224
gateway 192.168.60.1
bridge_ports eno1np0
bridge_stp off
bridge_fd 0

auto vmbr1
iface vmbr1 inet manual
address 192.168.90.254
netmask 255.255.255.0
bridge_ports eno2np1
bridge_stp off
bridge_fd 0

Non capisco perché se attivo la enop2np1 smette di funzionare e posso recuperare solo tramite Ilo.
Allego parte del codice che ho recuperato

Attachments

• Sep 09 173556 pve postfixmaster[181.txt
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to the forum, Aaron!

The Proxmox forum is English only so that more people can benefit from the conversations on here. Please post in English in future posts.

For your post, I'm not sure if I understand what you are trying to achieve completely. As far as I understand, you have two physically connected network interfaces and you want to separate the VM network from the "internal" network (PVE, backups, ...). What exactly goes into conflict? Is there a reason why you have setup vmbr1 with "manual" even though you assigned an IP address to it? Have you tried to configure it with "static"?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!