proxmox on litespeed proxy

error0024

Jul 1, 2024
Dear all, my apologies i was trying to play around with the proxy, did a rewrite rule on .htaccess and tried accessing it. It shows the page name and everything, but returns blank page. Hope someone can enlighten me on this. Thanks!

What do you mean with proxy? What proxy? HA, nginx, pveproxy, apache2, ?
Please describe your goal so that we know what you have in mind?
Also post all necessary and important configs for us. Otherwise we can only guess.

Reactions: Kingneutron
It was regarding the novncproxy, I've got it fixed though, because I was researching on the proxy that is hosted in local lan to bring to the front.

Thank you so much for trying! :) cheers

Reactions: fireon
It was regarding the novncproxy, I've got it fixed though, because I was researching on the proxy that is hosted in local lan to bring to the front.

Thank you so much for trying! :) cheers
Nice that it work now! :cool:
Please be so kind and mark the thread as solved. To do this, simply edit your first post and set the flag at the front.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!