ProxMox issue after update.

Swankye

Oct 2, 2024
Hi all,

Im new to this field, so please be understanding.

I installed ProxMox on an HP T630 about a year and a half ago, and I used it for around three months.

The machine has been off for a long time, and today I tried to install CasaOS. However, this required an update of ProxMox (I believe my version was 7.3-3).

I followed the guide to update to 7.4-x so I could then upgrade to 8.0. I managed to complete the update, but after the reboot, the machine never came back on. ProxMox shuts down automatically after booting.

I’m not sure if it’s a problem with the HP computer or if it’s related to ProxMox. Normally, I’m able to turn on the keyboard backlight while the machine is on, but after the boot, it automatically shuts off.

I’ve attached the details of the process.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_9971.jpg
    IMG_9971.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9972.jpg
    IMG_9972.jpg
    923.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-10-02 at 20.12.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-02 at 20.12.02.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 4

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!