problems cluster node raid 0 block bad

nedxus

Sep 9, 2020
hello thanks for the support thread, currently I have a cluster with 3 nodes I use powerdell r630 equipment with raid 1 for the hypervisor part with 2 ssd disks and with raid 5 for the MV part with 3 ssds, from time to time I get tables It happens that one of the raid 1 disks where the hypervisor is located is corrupted. I use Western Digital Sa500 drives. Can you tell me if it is a compatibility problem with the SSD drives or because of the raid configuration, what would be the best configuration to avoid data loss? data, also indicate that I use a proxmox backup to make copies of the MV every 2 days, thanks and regards.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!