Phishing test

DanielRouleau

Nov 4, 2020
Good day,
I'm not 100% sure how to do this
We would like to do phising test
So we will have a few (2 or 3) source server that will send emails to all our users but we would like to have the mailgateway to let them go throu

I was reading the documentation regarding whitelisting but not sure how to whitelist specific source IP from all antispam check

thanks in advance

Without knowing all the details - I'd try the following first (use a subset of recipients for the tests, to not inform all your users about the tests in case something does not work)
* create one rule with high priority
* Who object matching the IPs/networks where the tests come from
* Action Accept
see the reference documentation for more information:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#chapter_mailfilter

check the logs when you try it - and if something does not work - share them here

I hope this helps!

Reactions: DanielRouleau
Without knowing all the details - I'd try the following first (use a subset of recipients for the tests, to not inform all your users about the tests in case something does not work)
* create one rule with high priority
* Who object matching the IPs/networks where the tests come from
* Action Accept
see the reference documentation for more information:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#chapter_mailfilter

check the logs when you try it - and if something does not work - share them here

I hope this helps!
Just to confirm that the solution worked perfectly thank you very much again

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!