Pfsense VM error calcru

frankz

Nov 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I noticed that my pfsense reports error:

Code:
kernel         calcru: runtime went backwards from 2843 usec to 1269 usec for pid 0 (kernel)
    kernel         calcru: runtime went backwards from 2831 usec to 1268 usec for pid 0 (kernel)
    kernel         calcru: runtime went backwards from 2689 usec to 1200 usec for pid 0 (kernel)
     kernel         calcru: runtime went backwards from 2957 usec to 1322 usec for pid 0 (kernel)
    kernel         calcru: runtime went backwards from 2739 usec to 1224 usec for pid 0 (kernel)

From what I read on the internet about this report, it seems related to the configuration related to the clock or ntp of the VM.

Has anyone had this error and solved it?

Hi, i have the same error, but after trying a lot of thing, nothing helped to me.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. However, in my case I believe that the error is generated by e2guardian, the package installed by the unofficial repository.

@frankz After trying a lot of things, i was disable "Hardware Checksum Offloading" in system - advanced - networking, and i get never that error again.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!