[SOLVED] Panel on multiple interfaces

iB43OXKG

Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

I have internal zerotier network for managing my servers, and a separate network for sending the backups from VE servers to the backup one.
However the VE servers have no problem serving the control panel on the internal network (works out of the box automagically)... and as far as I can tell the backup server is not serving its panel on the internal one... why?

How do I change the listen IP (interface) to the one of zerotier? And what's different about the backup instance that it doesn't do this automatically like the VE ones?

The backup process works flawlessly over the internal network, only the control interface is "different".

hi,

it should also be working from an internal network. are you using port 8007? (pve port is 8006, backup port is 8007)

Thank you for the hint but I think I was using port 8007, however today I had to restart the server and after that it looks like its working on the internal network, I'm not sure if it was the port number or reboot but everything is now working.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!