[SOLVED] New What Object Type: Spam Rule Name

utkonos

Apr 11, 2022
I'd like to propose a new feature: a What object that triggers when a specified Spamassassin rule name is present in the list which have matched a particular email. This would allow for very fine-grained decisions. The presence of a particular rule name could have the action Block for example.

I can see that this might have merit - do you have any particular use-case in mind?

Yes, I am mapping out how to write my own Spamassassin rules. I would like to be able to connect them directly to the Mail filter feature to block or allow, but not just in the way that they can be connected now via the overall score being raised or lowered.

Unlikely that this would ever be implemented. The workaround is to set a custom spam score in spam detector to something very high like 1000 and then make a what object for scores above 900, and then make a block rule based on that what object.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!