network no longer works

MaC@ToC

Dec 16, 2023
Hello,

I really need your help,
When I wanted to create Vlans and manage them through Pfsens with an l2 switch, I changed my mind and invested in an l3 switch.

I wanted to deactivate pfsens and the proxmox vlan, but since then I can't access proxmox from the network.

I've tried several things but I can't seem to get a network back.

Yet proxmox displays the ip 192.168.0.200 on the connection page.

I'd just like to restore the basic configuration.

Please help me

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 16
There is a typo: "iface vmdr0 inet static" instead of "iface vmbr0 inet static"

Thank you for your reply.
I did indeed make a typo, but is the rest correct?

My network card is named eno1 but also has another name

I'm really annoyed because I don't have a save and I need to recover data on certain vm's.

OK, so modifying the interfaces file didn't change anything. I realised that the network was not running.
I passed the line "iface ino1 inet" in dhcp, I did an ifup eno1 and I found an ip that has nothing to do with the one I usually have.

I've regained access to my VMs but I still can't access the web interface.

I don't understand what I've done.

Hello,

Please post the output of

Code:
ip -details -statistics address

Note that editing the file at /etc/network/interfaces will not do anything until the network is restarted with the following command:

Code:
ifreload -a

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!