N100/N200 Alder Lake iGPU full passthrough to Win11(+)

user127

Jul 16, 2024
Does someone managed to make the subj work for the latest (8.2.4) PVE?
The only semi-working approach (random black screens after 30 mins of working guest VM) I have found is legacy based (https://github.com/gangqizai/igd?tab=readme-ov-file#readme). Any others (starting from the official manual of course) leads to the black screen from HDMI out just on attempt to run the guest VM.
Can someone point me to the proven (for N100/N200) working approach? Or does it simply not exist?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Looking for the same, did you make any progress?
Actually I lost my patience. Anyway it is impossible to achieve fully working system: e.g. waking up from sleeping mode, etc. It's just more cost effective to have dedicated hardware than to constantly spend time for troubleshooting.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!