Multipath no funciona

Auto

Apr 12, 2023
Good morning

I am configuring a cluster with two Proxmox 7.4 nodes and it is connected to a DELL ME5012. I have configured the iscsi and the two nodes see it but when I configure the multipath one server responds to the multipath -ll command but the second server does not return me and of course when I create a shared LVM the second server tells me that the status is 'unknown' and it does not allow me to migrate virtual machines between nodes.

I don't know if the configuration is done only in the main node of the cluster (although I think it would be in both nodes) or if I have something that I have configured wrong.

In the node that works with multipath, when I do an 'lsblk', all the iscsi routes appear:
1681559463987.png
but in the second node appears:
1681559538155.png

Could you help me?
Regards and thank you very much in advance.

I am configuring a cluster with two Proxmox 7.4 nodes and it is connected to a DELL ME5012. I have configured the iscsi and the two nodes see it
What indication from the second node do you have that it sees the storage? Based on your output - it doesnt, hence the multipath errors.
What is the context of your /etc/pve/storage.cfg

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox

The content of the /etc/pve/storage.cfg file is as follows:

dir: local
path /var/lib/vz
content vztmpl,iso,backup

lvmthin: local-lvm
thinpool data
vgname pve
content images,rootdir

iscsi: ISCSI10
portal 192.168.10.200
target iqn.1988-11.com.dell:01.array.bc305b5dbe10
content none

lvm: QEMUS
vgname VM
base ISCSI10:0.0.1.scsi-3600c0ff00065ee4536ae196401000000
content images
shared 1

dir: ISO
path /ISO
content iso
prune-backups keep-all=1
shared 1

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!