Manually uploaded (existing) ISOs not shown

frantek

Renowned Member
May 30, 2009
Hi,

I've mounted a partition containing a bunch of ISOs and pointed 2.1 to this store by adding a store with this folder and ISO as content. Now none of the ISOs in this store is visible. What can I do to make them visible?

TIA

I had the same discovery.
If I'm not mistaken, you have to put the iso's in a subfolder, so in my case \\Nowiduo\iso\template\iso points to the iso's, and not \\Nowiduo\iso\ which I shared.

I didnt take any notes while doing it, and I might have done something silly, but now it is working at least.

@Owi: worked (after I've read your post completely :) - thanks !

@ThwReelaatiiv: /var/lib/iso that is the mountpoint for my ISO-LV and it is added to proxmox.

Exec. ls -alFhr /var/lib/iso and post the output here please.
Your directory structure should look like this: /var/lib/iso/template/cache/

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!