LDAP Auth Quarantine Zimbra

ericbarreto21

Jul 30, 2019
Hello guys.

I'm having trouble trying to quarantine with Zimbra LDAP.

I managed to configure LDAP correctly in PMG, changed the way of quarantine access to access via LDAP, but when I put my email and password Zimbra server, the same as incorrect credentials. For zimbra, the domain configured in zimbra is also authenticating via LDAP.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks for the help, problem solved.
I'm having the same issue.
Zimbra-Accounts which have their password set in Zimbra itself authenticate without issues.
When the Maildomain is configured for external LDAP auth inside Zimbra, PMG quarantine fails to authenticate:

Code:
Jun 28 21:25:53 pmghostname pmgdaemon[415029]: authentication failure; rhost=::1 user=my.email@my.tld@quarantine msg=Invalid credentials at /usr/share/perl5/PMG/LDAPSet.pm line 167.

Can you please explain how you solved this problem?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!