[SOLVED] "Join Information" wrong

telesteven

Aug 24, 2022
Hi
I wanted to add a 2nd Proxmox Server to my cluster but when I click "Join Information" the listed IP address of my Proxmox host is wrong.
The IP displayed was the IP when Proxmox was installed but I changed it later. Since then Proxmox is reachable under the new IP address but the "Join Information" tab still shows the wrong IP.

Is this a bug or can this be fixed? Unfortunately I cannot manually change the IP in the information window.

All files now show the correct IP. Also in the list of "Cluster Nodes" the correct IP is visible.

Edit: it seems that deleting the cluster and re-creating did the trick. Hm, not as convenient as I expected but ok...

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!