System: Proxmox-2.0-RC1
Board: Intel DQ67SW (VT-d activated)
PCI-Slot: AVM-B1-PCI
PCIe-Slot: DVB-Card (for Passthrough)
"intel_iommu=on" is activated in grub

For the AVM-B1 i installed "libcapi20" & "capiutils":

aptitude install libcapi20-3
aptitude install capiutils

Then i activated the Card in "/etc/isdn/capi.conf" and copied the Firmware "b1.t4" to "/lib/firmware/isdn"

After "capiinit start" the CAPI is active and "capiinfo" shows the correct Data.

But if i want to reboot the System or i try to stop the CAPI with "capiinit stop", the System crashes!

If "intel_iommu" is deactivated in grub, this error not happens. But i need this function for passthrough of my DVB-Card.

Has anyone a Idea?

Alex

...not sure how to detect this in linux, but for passthrough of a PCI ressource, you need to passthrough everything that is behind that particular pcie slot of the chipset.

...actually either way might be bound to the same problem.
Make sure that the PCIe card is not attached/bound to a socket that is also the same resource of the PCI slot (where the PCI is listed behind that particular PCIe).
The PCIe and PCI slots need to have different root entries in the lspci output

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!