input out of range

Lgice348

Dec 21, 2020
I have tried to reinstall newest version and even tried adding in nofb nomodeset after the linux line and i just get the attach image any other ideas on how to get this working

I have tried searching on here and nothing has helped unless im missing anything

Attachments

• IMG20240812205330.jpg
    IMG20240812205330.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I have tried to reinstall newest version and even tried adding in nofb nomodeset after the linux line and i just get the attach image any other ideas on how to get this working

I have tried searching on here and nothing has helped unless im missing anything
Did you try to run the installer in TUI mode instead of the graphical installer?

yes and i get the same results in TUI mode can you setup 2 ssds in zfs for the boot?

i have an older supermicro dual xeon motherboard i know when i install 6.0 i didnt have this issue but i would hate to install that and upgrade up doesnt seem like a good idea

Last edited:
I ended up installing proxmox with ssds installed on another PC then moved this back over and everything is working perfect

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!