importing Hyper-V hard drive to an old inferior on proxmox

Renard76

Apr 20, 2024
Hello,
For a few days I have been facing a problem on proximox 8.1.4. I need to import Hyper-V virtual hard disks. So I recover the hyper-V hard drive on Windows Server 2019, copies it with WinSCP then by ssh I perform this command :
Code:
qemu-img convert -f vhdx -O qcow2 /tmp/SRV-WEB1.vhdx /tmp/images/110/vm-110-disk-0.qcow2
Out of 4 imported virtual hard drives, 2 are at an old stage. In fact the virtual disks each contain Debian 11 with different services configured on it except that 2 hard disks are imported with a Debian 11 with the services installed but not configured. While on Hyper-V they are well configured.

And so I don't understand why on proxmox I end up with a virtual hard disk that does not reflect the Hyper-V virtual hard disk.
Here I copy the hard drive of the web server to the hard drive of the proxmox :
1713611519939.png
And here I convert and import the Hyper-V hard drive into the virtual machine:

1713611859199.png
1713611990503.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!