I need to disable whitelist, deliver, blacklist,delete options for normal users in proxmox e-mail spam daily report.

sanojs

Sep 13, 2019
Hi All,

I need to disable whitelist, deliver, blacklist and delete options only for normal users in proxmox e-mail spam daily report. Attached the screenshot.

Only admin require access to these options

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot.jpeg
    screenshot.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 17
hmm - removing the links from the quarantine-report e-mail-template can be done - you need to create your own 'spamreport-custom.tt' in '/etc/pmg/templates' (you can take '/var/lib/pmg/templates/spamreport-verbose.tt' as starting point).

However as long as you put a link to the quarantine-interface in the template the user will be able to whitelist/blacklist/... the mail from the web-interface

i hope this helps!

Thanks for your reply. One more clarification required

<div style='font-size:xx-small;'>
<a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=whitelist'>Whitelist</a>&nbsp;
<a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=blacklist'>Blacklist</a>&nbsp;
<a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=deliver'>Deliver</a>&nbsp;
<a href='[% item.href | url %]&action=delete'>Delete</a>
</div>

Do i need to remove the entire lines and If i remove the links, whether the admin can do any actions?

Please suggest on this

As said if you remove the above lines users won't be able to click on the action inside the e-mail - they can still click on the link in the bottom - go to the quarantine-webinterface (the link for that is on the bottom of the template) and click those same actions there

The admin can always do those actions - by logging into the regular interface and clicking on Administration->spam quarantine

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!