[SOLVED] How I do the insert of data values to the blacklist-by-sender or to any db or table by script as well as in mysql this can do it?

Hello to every one

Is needed to insert a lot of registers to the blacklist db (some of these by type as regex, domain, sender, email addres, ip addess and so fort), I could see the database is a postgresql db, so I need to know some data as db the name, the user and password to access on it and the database structure.

Greetings.

Last edited:
Is needed to insert a lot of registers to the blacklist db (some of these by type as regex, domain, sender, email addres, ip addess and so fort), I could see the database is a postgresql db, so I need to know some data as db the name, the user and password to access on it and the database structure.
I would suggest to use `pmgsh create` for this - check the api documentation:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/api-viewer/index.html#/config/ruledb/who/{ogroup}

Great - you can mark threads you created as SOLVED - by clicking 'Edit Thread' above the first posting and selecting SOLVED as prefix.

(For the next time - this time I already changed it accordingly)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!