[SOLVED] Holding emails in the queue

Setgrup

Oct 21, 2020
Hello,
three days ago I downloaded and installed ProxmoxMail Gateway version 6.2-6.
I made the Mail Proxy Configuration settings.
relay domains, I added domains.
The domain name I added is: Delikarga.com.tr
When I send an email to Delikarga.com.tr via gmail; waiting in the queue. I could not find the problem. Can you help me.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 26
MX server for domain delikarga.com.tr should be mx.setposta.com and not mail.setposta.com, right?

1603357992879.png

Hello,
Incoming and outgoing server. E-mail server address mail.setposta.com

MX kaydı ve Proxmox Mail Gateway adresi ise mx.setposta.com

yes it seems unsuccessful but it gave error the same way i tried it for gmail.com.

"telnet gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com 25"

There is a Barracuda Email Security gateway connected to the same mail server, it works.

sorry. I don't know what PMG is. I searched, but different information came out. It wasn't about computing

I was able to telnet successfully over PMG. Screenshot as attached

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Any error from mx.setpostaa.com regarding smtp connection from mail.setposta.com?

It won't let me do this via PMG. I did the directadmin on my server, it was successful

Attachments

• 111.PNG
    111.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 4
Without accessing to your server I could not check the issue.
I can only suspect your mail.setposta.com do not allow smtp connection from your mx.setposta.com.

Actually, there is no restriction on our mail server mail.setposta.com. Barracuda Email Security Gateway device directs incoming emails to the mail server.

I have allowed PMG ip address via mail server. It has to send it that way.

Could there be a restriction on PMG firewall?

As I recall there is no firewall rules/function on PMG itself.
May try set trusted network in PMG

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!