HA not working properly

Dexter23

Dec 23, 2021
HI this is the actual scenario:

PVE01
PVE02
PBS01(configured also QDevice)

This morning customer call me because the electrical energy goes down and the ups shutdown the pve01 and pve02 and pbs01, after energy comes back i poweron the pve01 and pve02 and pbs01 but the vm doesn't start automatic.
I receive and error when i try to start it manually and for fix this i remove this entries:
1721655088401.png
and it works, but now i need to replace the battery of UPS and i shutdown all again and reboot, and i try to delete the HA Resources but as you can see the state remain on "deleting" and i get this error message:
1721655183561.png
Thanks.

Please post the output of pvecm status are the vms locked? Whats the status in the webview, when you click on those vms?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!