Gui randomly inaccessible

Danny-10-10

Sep 24, 2024
Hi, first post here. I have been experimenting with Proxmox for a while now about 10 months, transferring some of my services from my Nas (with docker and virtual machine) to a old HP. Right now i have Pihole as a recursive DNS, jellyfin (with some struggle since the CPU is only a i5-6500T, transconding not optimal), a test wordpress website, a test prestashop website, a cloudflared instance and a virtual machine with manjaro to be like at home when is needed. Since my CPU was struggling with some heavier video i decided to buy a mini PC with a N100 CPU, quick sync works, i am overall satified, thinking on transferring all my service on the new N100 (more efficient) but i have a problem.
The new proxmox installation works for a while then the GUI stops working.
My test to troubleshouting the problem was
1) connect to OLD VE and use manjaro to ping (works)
2) trying to connect with the local network address (dosn't work)
3) trying to connect with the public domain (dosn't work)
4) sometimes only public domain or local network address work
5) the emby lxc, the jellyfin lxc and the navidrome lxc inside the NEW VE (N100) working without a problem.

A restart sometimes fix the problem locally but not with the domain. After a restart when i try to reach it trought the public domain sometimes is unreachable or give me some error of password non valid, i think this is kinda related to cloudlfared because suddenly says my certificate is invalid, i try again the next day and while doing nothing it works again.

So after trying to fix it by myself i am here trying to see what i am doing wrong.

Bonus question: there is a section of the gui that will allow me to export the LXC from a the OLD VE to the NEW VE? or i need to use command line? for me will be easier to download the entire LXC, upload it and forget about it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!