Getting rid of phantom node

Nathan Stratton

Dec 28, 2018
When I go to my dashboard I see two virt01: in ceph Monitors, Managers and Meta Data Servers, I would like to get rid of the one with the ?, but not sure how this window is populated.

My ceph.conf looks normal as far as I can tell:

Code:
[global]
     auth_client_required = none
     auth_cluster_required = none
     auth_service_required = none
     cluster_network = 10.0.0.0/23
     fsid = 19a3d2f3-f6a4-4f31-a3a6-546f3cabda77
     mon_allow_pool_delete = true
     mon_host = 10.0.0.101 10.0.0.102 10.0.0.103
     osd_pool_default_min_size = 2
     osd_pool_default_size = 3
     public_network = 10.0.0.0/23

[mds]
     keyring = /var/lib/ceph/mds/ceph-$id/keyring

[mds.virt01]
     host = virt01
     mds_standby_for_name = pve

[mds.virt05]
     host = virt05

[mds.virt09]
     host = virt09

[mds.virt13]
     host = virt13
     mds standby for name = pve

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 138 - virt01 - Proxmox Virtual Environment - 10.0.0.101.png
    FireShot Capture 138 - virt01 - Proxmox Virtual Environment - 10.0.0.101.png
    17 KB · Views: 5
what does it say when you hover over it? there is probably just a systemd-service or directory left over on the wrong node

what does it say when you hover over it? there is probably just a systemd-service or directory left over on the wrong node
I checked systemctl list-units on all hosts and don't see anything that does not belong, you mentioned directory, what should I look for there? Where does that GUI pannel pull its information?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!