Functionality improvement

jontalaev

Oct 6, 2022
Is it possible to combine the tracking center and spam quarantine into a single window so that it would be possible to view delivered and other letters. and add learning buttons spamassasin "spam" and "ham" in the same window ?

I think this could greatly improve your product.
Sorry if I posted this post in the wrong thread.

No currently not possible - also not really planned:
* The Spam Quarantine View - is what users see if they want to deliver/delete or list mails in their quarantine - this is repurposed in the admin GUI as well - it shows quarantined mails for a user
* the tracking center gives a (very well grouped) look into the system's mail log - it shows all mails in the system

They are conceptually quite different and thus also in different menus

Regarding spam and ham learning - I don't think that the Bayes implementation in SpamAssassin is helping in almost all situations - we will be disabling it per default with the next major release.

I hope this explains it!

I understand you, thanks.
What to do when you regularly receive more than 20 spam emails from the same address and they are skipped by the spam filter.
You can add an address to the blacklist, but emails with the same content come from other addresses.
Thanks

it would be convenient to add some addresses to the blacklist from the entire list in the tracking center, hence the need to see the contents of such a letter

What to do when you regularly receive more than 20 spam emails from the same address and they are skipped by the spam filter.
You can add an address to the blacklist, but emails with the same content come from other addresses.
I would rather check why they were not detected - which SA rules hit - and if you want to increase the score of some of the rules so that the mail is detected as spam

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!