French : Installation et paramétrage infrastructure proxmox et PBS

Edouard Support

Sep 4, 2024
Bonjour et tous et merci pour votre aide et votre travail. Je découvre proxmox et je vais monter une petite infra pour tester tout ça avant mise en production, je me demandais juste si un guide concernant mon projet était disponible sinon, je pense que je vais récupérer les infos et essayer d'en produire un !

Mon projet d'infra :
Une machine physique avec l'hyperviseur proxmox Ve installé pour la prod (2/3 vm debian ou windows ...) configurée et opérationnelle
---
Une machine physique avec l'hyperviseur proxmox Ve installé pour le backup avec une vm PBS qui sauvegardera sur un second disque les Vm en production.
* Le but est, lors d'un crash de l'hyperviseur de prod, de pouvoir remonter les vm sur la machine de backup qui dispose d'un hyperviseur pré-installé et des données en local contenant la dernière sauvegarde.
** Je ne souhaite pour l'instant pas utiliser le HA
---
Je dois donc créer le volume contenant la sauvegarde (repository) sur le proxmox ve de la machine de backup et que ma vm pbs puisse y accéder.
Quelle est la bonne pratique ?

Merci d'avance,

-----------------------------------------
English Translation (just in case !)
Hello everyone and thank you for your help and work. I am discovering Proxmox, and I will be setting up a small infrastructure to test everything before putting it into production. I was just wondering if a guide for my project is available, otherwise, I think I'll gather the information and try to produce one myself!

My infrastructure project:​

A physical machine with the Proxmox VE hypervisor installed for production (2-3 Debian or Windows VMs...) configured and operational.

A physical machine with the Proxmox VE hypervisor installed for backup with a PBS VM that will back up the production VMs on a second disk.

• The goal is, in case of a crash of the production hypervisor, to be able to restore the VMs on the backup machine, which has a pre-installed hypervisor and local data containing the latest backup.
** For now, I do not want to use HA (High Availability).

I therefore need to create the volume containing the backup (repository) on the Proxmox VE of the backup machine, and make sure my PBS VM can access it.

What is the best practice?

Thank you in advance,

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!