Forward Emails Blocked

kez

Mar 26, 2023
Hi there!

Is there any way to work around this issue I have?

1. Website contact form is completed and sent to info@website.com from customer@gmail.com
2. cPanel has a forwarder set for info@website.com -> websiteowner1@website1.com + websiteowner2@website2.com
3. cPanel delivers contact email to info@website.com from customer@gmail.com locally (No MX) OK
4. cPanel smarthosts the forwarded emails to PMG Server for external mail
5. PMG Server blocks the forward from customer@gmail.com as outgoing spam to websiteowner1@website1.com + websiteowner2@website2.com

Is there perhaps a rule I could add for this? I'm seeing lots of legit mail from freemail like Gmail into domains with us, then being forwarded and blocked.

Thanks.

Attachments

• f-spamscore.png
    f-spamscore.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 19
So i get from this ProxMox Mail gateway doesn't support SRS...
Pity.. I have a use case where SRS is needed.

Also DMARC isn't mentioned a lot.
Are there plans for support?

So i get from this ProxMox Mail gateway doesn't support SRS...
Pity.. I have a use case where SRS is needed.

Also DMARC isn't mentioned a lot.
Are there plans for support?
You can enable SRS on the source sending email server.

It's an external server, (i don't control gmail servers) so i now have to configure an internal mailserver, with SRS and then forward the mail...
In stead of forwarding the mail for some domain. (and i cannot control the destination either).

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!