Failed to Connect to Server und connectition timed out

thrusty

Nov 14, 2018
Hallo, ich bin hier und bei proxmox erst gerade gelandet. Ich habe das iso von proxmox auf einem Lenovo X200 installiert. Lief bis dahin alles gut. Leider kann ich nun keine virtuellen Maschinen installieren. Bzw ich kann diese natürlich einrichten, aber ich bekomme nichts zum laufen.
Da ich auch kein Programmierer bin und mir jedes Code Schnipsel aus dem Internet suchen muss, stehe ich gerade ganz schön auf dem Schlauch. Möglicherweise mache ich einen dummen Anfängerfehler.
Ich habe eine Anleitungen angesehen und gelesen, aber ich finde meinen Fehler nicht.
Ich bekomme immer in der Konsole: Failed to Connect to Server
Und unten bei den Task: Connection Time out
angezeigt.
Möglicherweise ist es ein dummer Verständnis Fehler. Aber ich komme nicht weiter.

Hello, I just arrived here and at proxmox. I installed the iso from proxmox on a Lenovo X200. Everything went well until then. Unfortunately I can't install virtual machines now. Of course I can install them, but I can't get anything to run.
Since I'm not a programmer either and have to search for every code snippet from the internet, I'm pretty on the ball right now. Maybe I'm making a stupid beginner's mistake.
I looked at and read a tutorial, but I can't find my mistake.
I always get in the console: Failed to Connect to Server
And down by the task: Connection Time out
is displayed.
Possibly it is a stupid understanding error. But I can't get any further.

Last edited:
ist die vm eingeschaltet?
wenn ja, bitte mal vm config posten (/etc/pve/qemu-server/VMID.conf)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!