External Rook Config

si00dharth

Apr 25, 2023
Hi,

I am trying to use the CEPH Cluster created in PROXMOX via ROOK for my K8s cluster.

And I am following this

https://rook.io/docs/rook/latest/CRDs/Cluster/external-cluster/#commands-on-the-source-ceph-cluster

But I am getting error as

failed to reconcile CephCluster "rook-ceph-external/rook-ceph-external". failed to reconcile cluster "rook-ceph-external": failed to configure external ceph cluster: failed to create csi kubernetes secrets: failed to create csi rbd provisioner ceph keyring: failed to get, create, or update auth key for client.csi-rbd-provisioner: failed get-or-create-key client.csi-rbd-provisioner: exit status 1

anyone able to successfully connected to ROOK in K8s?

I am using latest version for PROXMOX CEPH.

Same, did either of you get it working? I'm now facing the same scenario, to get ceph csi working in a k8s cluster, connected to proxmox ceph.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!