Error uploading files to shared Nextcloud folder

Harvester500

Feb 2, 2023
Hello,
I have the following problem: a friend and I have each installed a Nextcloud in a container. Everything works without problems. Now we want to display a folder on both of our Nextcloud instances so that the folder is stored on both servers as a backup. The folder is in my Openmediavault NAS. I have passed it through to my Nextcloud using SMB. This folder should also be fully functional on my friend's Nextcloud. I can upload data to the folder without any problems and my friend's Nextcloud will also display it. The folder is displayed in my friend's cloud using WebDav. But if he wants to upload something to the folder, an error message always appears. Only very small files in the kilobyte range can be moved within my friend's Nextcloud to the folder. Uploading other and larger files is not possible. What do we need to set up so that this works?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!