error on boot pmxcfs and zfs not existing

frankz

Nov 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I noticed on one of the cluster nodes through the journalct -b command an error report to the proxmox filesytem (attached image), I also keep seeing the attempt to load a zfs (probable datasert) belonging to a deleted pool .
The cluster is in perfect quorum and everything works. What can I check about this error and also disable the loading of a local zfs that is no longer there? Thank you all .

zfs error :

zfs.png

Error pmcxfs :

pmxcfs.png

Status cluster :

healty.png

What can I check about this error and also disable the loading of a local zfs that is no longer there?
How did you remove the zpool?

in any case if it's gone you should remove it/disable it in the storage configuration. additionally you should disable the import-service for that pool
Code:
systemctl disable zfs-import@zfs1.service

the Problem with pmxcfs is probably unrelated - check the status/journal of both corosync.service and pve-cluster.service

I hope this helps!

in any case if it's gone you should remove it/disable it in the storage configuration. additionally you should disable the import-service for that pool
Code:

the Problem with pmxcfs is probably unrelated - check the status/journal of both corosync.service and pve-cluster.service

I hope this helps!

Code:

I hope this helps!
Thank you for your answer. The zpool has been removed. ... I have practically only carried out one export. Pmxfs is on the line on the 3 knots but the error is reported on the 3 knots only at the boot. For zfs, was I supposed to destroy? Thank you

Pmxfs is on the line on the 3 knots but the error is reported on the 3 knots only at the boot. F

Not quite sure I completely understand that? Do you mean that the messages from pmxcfs regarding quorum_initialize failed are only displayed for a short time and later everything works fine?

Not quite sure I completely understand that? Do you mean that the messages from pmxcfs regarding quorum_initialize failed are only displayed for a short time and later everything works fine?
Say yes, at least the cluster status is ok and the quorum too. here is a status of the service:

Attachments

• pve.png
    pve.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
Ok - that seems ok then :)

do you still get the zfs-import error after disabling the service?
else it seems that the problem is solved

Ok - that seems ok then :)

do you still get the zfs-import error after disabling the service?
else it seems that the problem is solved
To say no . I checked with journalctl -b zfs1 but found nothing. I don't technically explain the error of the pmxcfs! anyway thank you so much for clarifying my doubts.

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!