Entra ID

ybjones

Nov 17, 2023
I have been searching the forums and the Web to use Entra ID for LDAP authentication. Has anyone done this before, and could you provide a quick overview? I am brand new to Promox MG and looking to test it out to replace SPAM Titan.

I am not sure what the process is for Proxmox MG but to help you with your search, you don't want to look for LDAP authentication. For Microsoft Entra ID authentication you need to use OpenID. Another useful term for your search is to look for "Azure AD" instead of Entra ID becuase for the majority of history this service was named Azure AD until they changed it recently.

Here is a post on how it's done in Proxmox VE. It may be similar in MG https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/p...id-redirect-failed-request-failed-500.108977/

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!