Email forwarding Tracking center

francissupryx

Jan 10, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

Do you have the possibility in proxmox to put all emails in spam quarantine and keep only the delivery of clean emails?

I ask this because I didn't see the option to resend an email in the tracking center.

I await your return.
Thanks.

Not quite sure if I get the request 100% right ...
but - you can manually deliver mail put in quarantine - from the quarantine interface

the Tracking Center is a (quite comfortable) view on the logs for each mail - nothing where you can take an action for a mail

I hope this explains it!

My question is whether it would be possible to resend any blocked or cleared emails in the tracking center.

Releasing emails in quarantine is great, it works 100%.

My question is whether it would be possible to resend any blocked or cleared emails in the tracking center.
No - mail that once has been delivered or discarded ... is gone..
if you need such functionality - consider adding a rule with a BCC action - to send the mail to an "archive" mailbox - you can then resent it from there

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!