e1000 driver hang

blackpaw

Nov 1, 2013
Yah, I just run into this on my i3-8109U Nuc, will try the approaches above.

Ony just started doing mass file transfers (transcoding), so I guess that why I didn't run into it before.

znt

Jun 4, 2022
After two months of dealing with crashes and being unable to solve the problem on some 1L PCs, I tried using a few realtek USB gigabit network adapters. It seems the hosts are still crashing, despite the onboard intel NIC being fully disabled.

Will look more tomorrow. Tried the solutions outlined by others, but haven't found anything that works for me yet.

Nightraider

Dec 22, 2020
Such a weird error, my home server worked fine for years, and since i switched to a new ISP the problems suddenly starts.. (from cable to Fiber)

if the offloading fix does not work, i just put in a pci-e x1 card i think. Would an Intel 82574L Chipset be good enough and not vunerable for this glitch?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get your own in 60 seconds.

Buy now!