DMARC authentication problem

thien_nv

Jul 12, 2021
Hello every one,
i am using proxmox mail gateway 6.4-3.
I have a problem when other people send mail to my server.
I check the Tracking center and get the notification.

Jul 21 08:56:17 gateway postfix/smtp[8692]: EDFB2142AD9: to=<mydomainn.com>, relay=mail.mydomain.com[ip]:25, delay=1.4, delays=0.01/0/0.15/1.2, dsn=5.7.0, status=bounced (host mail.mydomain.com[ip] said: 550 5.7.0 Message rejected per DMARC policy for sender_domain.com (in reply to end of DATA command))

It looks like the email is reject by policy DMARC
I have added sender domain to whitelist but not fix the problem.

Can someone help me?
Thanks & Best regards,

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-21 114542.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-21 114542.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 8
It look like it's not PMG rejecting the mail, but your downstream server (mail.mydomain.com[ip]) - you need to configure this server to accept mail from your PMG

I hope this helps!

Có vẻ như không phải PMG chuyển thư mà là phần hạ lưu máy chủ của bạn (mail.mydomain.com [ip]) - bạn cần phải định cấu hình máy chủ này để chấp nhận thư từ PMG của bạn.

Tôi hi vọng cái này giúp được!
Thanks for @Stoiko Ivanov.
i am using mdeamon. I have tried disabling SPF DKIM DMARC authentication from sender.
now i am waiting for the result
hope this solves my problem.

Attachments

• dkim.jpg
    dkim.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 28
The message failed authentication tests and is not DMARC compliant, as shown by this error. Both the SPF and DKIM verification checks failed in a DMARC Compliance failure. Because inboxes cannot check the validity of your email, these errors can have a detrimental influence on email delivery.

The message failed authentication tests and is not DMARC compliant, as shown by this error. Both the SPF and DKIM verification checks failed in a DMARC Compliance failure. Because inboxes cannot check the validity of your email, these errors can have a detrimental influence on email delivery.
i am using mdeamon. I have tried disabling SPF DKIM DMARC authentication from sender.
Now, it's work,...

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!