[SOLVED] Daily Report Language

rg2

Jul 18, 2014
Hi,

Is there a way to change the language of the daily report that users receive? I ask the same question for the e-mail received when requesting access to the quarantine.

If not, I could translate those templates myself. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Last edited:
What about the "Quarantine Link" e-mail? Is it possible to edit it? I couldn't find it.

Best regards.

Hi Stoiko,

I would translate the phrase "Here is your Link for the Spam Quarantine on ...." to portuguese (a lot of people here does not understand english".

I would also change the e-mail subject or simply add my company's name. People may find strange an e-mail titled "Proxmox Mail Gateway - Quarantine Link". Most users have no idea what Proxmox is... I'm affraid this e-mail will get deleted before being "analyzed".

Just to be clear, I'm talking about thousands of users of every level of I.T. knowledge... I have users that are older (in their 70s or 80s) and some people that have low education levels - like janitors, maids, etc. That's why I must make things as simple and as clear as possible.

I just wanted to write that I'd assume that your users will eventually understand what's happening - especially after they actively clicked on the 'quarantine link' option when trying to log in - but with this large userbase and knowledge level I do understand your wish...

you can open an enhancement request over at https://bugzilla.proxmox.com for this - so that the quarantine mail gets processed by the templateing system - however I cannot say when/if we get around to implementing this.

Reactions: rg2
I just wanted to write that I'd assume that your users will eventually understand what's happening - especially after they actively clicked on the 'quarantine link' option when trying to log in - but with this large userbase and knowledge level I do understand your wish...

you can open an enhancement request over at https://bugzilla.proxmox.com for this - so that the quarantine mail gets processed by the templateing system - however I cannot say when/if we get around to implementing this.

Thank you for understanding. I'll open the enhancement request. I'll probably disable the "Request Quarantine Link" for now.

EDIT: If you are curious, I manage around 8000 thousand e-mail accounts (government institution). While most users would have no problem around some complex instructions or english language, older and low educated people would be a problem.

Regards.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!