Create openvz machine by other, rsync. Disck space no detect

D

doknet

Hello

I have a question, I created a new CT with web console, a machine with 70-gigabyte hard. (debian 6 template 6.04, 64-bit)
Everything works fine, now that the full machine with another I have on Proxmox 2.1. (stop start)
Generally all services go, but when I try to view the disk space correctly informs me. I have

df-h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/ dev / simfs 69G 351M 69G 1% / # # # # # Error The machine has 40 Gigas but not the brand
tmpfs 1.1G 0 1.1G 0% / lib / init / rw
tmpfs 1.1G 0 1.1G 0% / dev / shm

Fill the new machine (Promox 2.2) with the contents of another (Proxmox 2.1.)
I tranfer all files by rsync (create second machine by template and fill witch rsyn) (rsync --delete --exclude aquota*) (and too try by (rsync --delete promox1/private/203 promox2/private/1203)
100% transferred for files whereby a first exact chimes. but for some reason the system does not detect the disk space occupied, either by the web interface I can see the actual volume occupied by the machine.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong.

From already thank you very much

You do that while the container is running? If so, try to use root instead of private (promox2/root/1203)?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!