Change the Profile Picture on Forum

DonnerGunther

Oct 24, 2023
Coburg (Germany)
bit.ly
Everyone can ask questions. And I have a question about the forum. The category is wrong. But there was nothing else for the forum.

At the risk of being laughed at or not getting nice answers, how can I change my profile picture? I looked for it in the forum, I looked for it on the internet, and of course I tried to find the option using common sense. I found nothing.

Everyone can ask questions. And I have a question about the forum. The category is wrong. But there was nothing else for the forum.

At the risk of being laughed at or not getting nice answers, how can I change my profile picture? I looked for it in the forum, I looked for it on the internet, and of course I tried to find the option using common sense. I found nothing.
Hi,
valid question, so nobody will laugh. ;)

Changing the avatar is limited to users with subscriptions or high enough contributions to the community forum, see https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/off-topic-avatar.30018/post-592528

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!