Change Quarantine Lifetime Days

Udbytossen

Apr 25, 2019
Hi There .
I running a pmg and have done it for several years. But have a questions regarding configuration.
As I see the default value is 7days - I've tried to change this parameter to lets say 30days, but it does not affect.
Is this kind of changes only for subscriptions - or is it also possible in the free version without any subscription.
Since 7days is a short amount of time - whne som one is on vacation and comes home - and se there emails that cannot be released bcarse of the numbers of days.

So I would like to expand it a little bit so people can have 7days of vacation, without should checking he spamfilter for see if there missing any mails

Tia
P

PMG is completely open-source and all features are available in all repositories - there is no such thing as "only with subscription"

Setting the Lifetime in GUI->Configuration->Spam Detector->Quarantine should work - and works here - please post the output of `pmgconfig dump` - this should reflect the change

I hope this helps!

OK Thank you
According to my pmgconfig dump - i can verify that I've set the right date - so I'll læook if I can go back further in a little while .
Thank you

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!