[SOLVED] CephFS - right content type if being used for docker bind/volume mounts?

scyto

Aug 8, 2023
I want to use a CephFS store to store my bind mount points for docker (currently these are on GlusterFS.

The data is a mix of text files and databases (WordPress, portainer database, Grafana etc) stored today in GlusterFS, i make sure the data is replicated and vible on all 3 nodes, i am careful to make sure for any swarm service that only one docker container runs at any give time that writes to this location or uses a database.

I want to move this data to CephFS and surface it up to the docker VMs using virtiofsd and deprecate the use of GlusterFS within the docker VMs..

What content type in this UI should i be selecting for this type of text files / database?

1712704132563.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!