Ceph Storage Mounting

macos_user

Mar 6, 2024
I'm brand new to Ceph. I have a 3 node PVE cluster that i have Ceph installed on.. I thought I had it down when i was able to make separate public, private and corosync networks, create pools, CephFS, RBD's and migrate my VM disks to RBD's. But now I'm trying to set up Docker in a VM for Frigate and I can't get anything to mount. I've tried numerous guides for CephFS and RBD, but I clearly don't know what I'm doing. Are there any straightforward guides or resources that would be able to lead my in the right direction as to what to set up and how? Feel like I just keep hitting a brick wall lol

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!