Can't reach Proxmox. 8006 port closed

Urko

Sep 7, 2021
Hello,
I installed Proxmox 6.4 over an OVH dedicated server and started working with it without problems. I changed the node's network configuration, dislinking the "physical enp" interface and the vmbr0. Since then, I can only reach the public IP by ssh; once there, I can see -using netstat- that 8006 is not open, and I don't know which steps I should follow to make Proxmox available again.
I don't understand what has to do having dislinked those interfaces with the closure of the 8006 port.
Surely, it will have an easy solution, but I've been looking for it and I haven't been able to find it.
Thank you very much for paying attention!
Bye

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!