Cannot see the mail within lifetime quarantine

Udbytossen

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Forum.
I've been using the MGW for some time now.
I have set my quarantine days - for both virus and spam for 10days and user statestic for 14days - but as I can see the users can only see banned/quarantine mails 7days back

Some of the users does not check the emails each day - therefor the longer time!
But today is the 8 Oct - so I would think I should be able to see and blacklist a email from okt 01 00:54:19 .

I can see the mail in the tracking centre - but the user cannot upen the link and see the email. The change was actually made 2 month ago - so that should be an issue? I cannot find anywhere else the set this so any advice or ideas are welcome

Tia

* please post your `pmgconfig dump`
* is this a clustered setup?
* the tracking center takes its information from the syslog, the quarantine has little to do with that information

maybe the user deleted the mail from their quarantine? (and did not notice it)

I hope this helps!

Have you change the SINCE date?
Only 1 Week will be displayed on standard.

Best regards Thomas

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!