Can HP Proliant DL320e G8 install proxmox using usb stick?

Lishastear

Oct 16, 2024
I have an HP proliant DL320e G8 server with the problem of not being able to install using a usb flash disk. is there any way to install the latest version of proxmox with usb flash disk? if you have any suggestions please give almost 2 weeks can't install and there is no video tutorial or review about the HP Proliant DL320e G8

I have an HP proliant DL320e G8 server with the problem of not being able to install using a usb flash disk. is there any way to install the latest version of proxmox with usb flash disk? if you have any suggestions please give almost 2 weeks can't install and there is no video tutorial or review about the HP Proliant DL320e G8
how far do you get? I've recently installed proxmox on a g7 microserver, so i'd be suprised if you can't on a gen 8 server

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!